In this article I will give you information on the Stun Master Telescopic Stun Baton so you can make an informed decision before making a purchase. I will lay out the features, operations, and test results.
· The Stun Master Stun Baton starts out 13" long and expands to 21". It is black in color, comes with a finger grip handle, holster, alarm and flashlight.
· 800,000 volts, makes it one of the most powerful stun batons on the market today.
· Holster with Velcro closer. Fits on any belt.
· No batteries required. It comes with its own charger. When you purchase this unit it comes with a 30% charge and is ready to use out of the box. Plug it in for 10 hours and it is fully charged ready for action.
· Flash light
· 120 Decibel alarm is equivalent to a jet engine.
· Lifetime Warranty
· The Stun Master Telescopic Stun Baton must be removed from its case to operate.
· Once un-holstered one finger is all it takes to pull the switch and watch it expand from 13" to 21" of shocking power.
· You won't have to worry about someone taking it from you; when it is expanded no matter where they grab along the shaft it will light them up with 800,000 volts. If the attacker grabs you the shock doesn't transfer. This unit will shock through ½" of cloths.
· After you are finished with the unit, lightly tap the end on the ground to retract it.
· Battery test: I laid the stun device on a shelf in the office and asked everyone (10 people) to pull the trigger once a day; after 2 months, it still had plenty of power. We didn't use the flash light or alarm during the testing, use of those will deplete the battery faster depending on use. Keep in mind when testing your stun device you are dry firing it and you should only use 1 second bursts not to damage the unit. When pushed against an assailant's body pull the trigger as needed.
· Shock test: It is always a task trying to get Volunteers for these tests. Luckily we just hired a new guy that thought he was 10 feet tall and bullet proof. He soon found out he wasn't all that tough against the Stun Baton. I expanded the unit out and he tried to grab it away from me. Let's just say he was on the ground in about 2 seconds screaming like a baby. I think it is safe to say that it gave him the shock of a lifetime. I'm not sure if he will volunteer next time.
This unit is perfect for strolls in the park, walks around the neighborhood, night watchman, security guards , and doorman to name a few. I would recommend this unit as personal security device. Remember the best time to learn your lesson about personal security and self defense is before something happens.